Membrane Switch Panels - easier for you and the driver
OBR membrane switch panels (MSP) are designed to simplify the installation and reduce the wiring complexity of a traditional switch panel in a race car.
These intelligent programmable panels offer improved driver visibility, simplified cockpit layout, and complete post installation flexibility.
Panels offer 8 to 20 switches with momentary or latching conditions, as well as up to 3 analogue inputs all exported over a simple single Deutsch ASL Autosport connection.
Each switch panel is backlit via an inbuilt electroluminescent layer, this can be automatically dimmed in the software or adjusted over CAN bus. To ensure even greater visibility during long distance races, the panels can also feature UV-florescent inks for button surrounds and labels.
40 red/green LED switch status lights with local or closed loop feedback control provide excellent diagnostics and a clear indication of switch status.
OBR switch panels can be supplied in many layouts from file or designed to suit customer’s individual needs; customized colour graphics, labels, switch mounting holes and logos are encouraged.
OBR MSP features:
• Comprehensive user software package with CAN bus monitor
• Software selectable momentary or latching switch modes
• Switch grouping
• Up to 8 programmable switch levels per switch
• Closed loop LED control
• User defined CAN bus
• Backlit with day/night settings, adjustable via CAN
• OBR specific 600 (g) trip force domes for direct positive feedback through gloves
• Software selectable CAN bus termination
• Reduces wiring complexity and fault finding.
• Reduces weight over typical switch panel installation and wiring.
• Improved driver visibility.
Please Contact OBR to discuss your individual requirements
- Phone : + 44 (0) 1425 47 88 22
- Fax : +44 (0) 1425 47 88 66
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org